City of London, London
£16.00 - £21.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
This is an immediate start on going interim Management Accountant role working for a charity based in Central London and a short walk from Victoria station.
The role of the Management Accountant will be to oversee the successful delivery of transactional processes and to complete monthly financial reports.
Day to day responsibilities will include;
- Completing monthly management accounts
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgets
- To assist with the year end audit process
- Maintain the Fixed Asset register
- Debtor management and process all income
- Oversee payroll processes and maintain monthly changes
Reporting the Head of Finance, the Management Accountant will need to be able to start asap and must have working knowledge of Sage Line 50. Applicants must ideally be qualified accountant's or be actively studying towards the relevant and professional qualifications. Prior knowledge of running payroll reports and management accounts is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this role through TPP recruitment than please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com