£33000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
4 months ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy are working with a growing £26million turnover organisation based in Victoria organisation (expected to be over £40m in 2020-21) to recruit for a Management Accountant.
Due to their growth, this new role has been created. This is a great time to join this forward thinking close knit Finance team.
Working very closely with The Director of Finance, Financial Controller and the other members of staff in the Finance team, this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to hone their experience and skills as a Management Accountant.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £33,000 - £42,000 per annum based on experience and knowledge.
Candidates applying for this role must be qualified or should be actively studying towards a recognised Finance qualification.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis and ability to explore potential problems with budget holders
- Assist the budget holders in preparation of the annual budget and re-forecasting when required
- Assist in the preparation of business plans and forecasts
Junior candidates who have experience doing the full month end process are welcome to apply for this role.
Candidates applying for this role must have the following experience / knowledge:
- Finalist or qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Very strong background and experience in management accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement.
This position will close on 23rd February 2020
CVs and supporting statements submitted on 26th February 2020
First stage interviews to be held on 5th March 2020
If you are interested in this position please apply with a copy of your CV.