West London, London
£39000.00 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
A not-for-profit membership organisation, founded in 1913 with around 400 members and based in West London are looking for a Management Accountant to join their growing Finance team.
This is a newly created role offering a salary of £40,000 per annum.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has been assisting in a Management Accounts role to take on more responsibilities and work closely with the budget holders and senior management team.
Some of your main duties are:
- Preparation of the quarterly management accounts
- Control of quarterly and monthly processes
- Assisting with the year end close
- Responsibility for quarterly VAT and MOSS submissions
- Being the main point of contact for budget holders
Candidates must have the following skills / experience for this role:
- Studying towards a recognised CCAB qualification
- Experience of partial exemption VAT calculation
- Previous involvement in preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of Access Dimensions accounting system would be an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.
Candidates shortlisted will be invited for an interview w/c 11th November, 2019.