City of London, London, England
£22.00 - £24.00 per hour
almost 2 years ago
This is an immediate start on going interim Management Accounting role working for a NFP based a short walk from Aldgate station.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your duties as the Management Accountant will include;
- Producing the monthly management accounts
- Completing P&L & Balance sheets reconciliation
- Maintaining control accounts
- Producing monthly management packs and relevant commentaries
- Oversee the work of Finance Officer who will look after financial operations; AP, AR, accruals and prepayments
- Maintain all relevant budgets and complete reports including variance analysis
- Business partner with internal and external budget holders
Applicants for the position of Management Accountant must be available to start immediately and have a proven track record in producing management accounts. Applicants must ideally be qualified or be actively studying towards relevant accounting qualification.
If you are interested in the position of Management Accounts than please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com