£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
25 days ago
Are you currently working in finance team as a management accountant or assistant and looking for your next challenge? Would a business partnering management accountant role be something you aspire to? Are you open to working for a small and well established not for profit membership organisation? If so, read on.
My client, a small and well established not for profit organisation are experiencing a period of growth and now seek a strong and experienced management accountant to come on board and support the Financial Controller in three distant areas, namely business performance, operations and VAT & Tax accounting.
You will be tasked with performing the following daily:
- Liaise with various managers and directors across six income streams to understand the nature of variances from budget/forecast and corrective action in hand and challenge if necessary
- Support the production of robust budgets, half year forecasts and most likely outcomes for assigned income centres.
- Produce monthly commentaries and ad-hoc commentaries for financial reports reviewed by management & company committee
- Ensure the chart of accounts for each income centre aligned to the needs of the accountable director (extensive business partnering experience will need be demonstrated on your CV when applying)
- Manage and operate the monthly direct debit process
- Undertake user testing of their invoicing and sales ledger module as directed
- Assist with the production of quarterly VAT return and in the identification of partially disallowed inputs
- Produce analyses for the corporation Tax calculation splitting income and revenue between mutual and non-mutual trading
Should you be a qualified ACA or nearly qualified ACCA/CIMA and are looking for a business partnering management accountant role based in the Brixton area then please apply now. Please appreciate your CV will need to clearly demonstrate the above skillset to be considered.