City of London, London
£34500.00 - £35000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Are you looking to work for one of UK's largest and top visitors attractions?
Oozing with vibrant cultural experience, this is a great opportunity to work for an organisation which is one of UK's most attractive organisations to work for.
This is a newly created permanent role, offering a salary of £35,000 per annum.
Candidates applying for this role, must have finance business partnering experience and have strong management accounting experience.
Some of your main duties are:
* Preparing monthly management accounts
* Process accruals and prepayments
* Support the Business Parting team by running transaction reports
* Month end processes and procedures including balance sheet reconciliations
* Process all journals for all commercial events and retail shops
* Meeting with the budget holders and explain all financial information
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
* CCAB part qualified or qualified Management Accountant
* Excellent communication skills and ability to explain finance to non-finance budget holders
* Strong on Excel
* Proactive attitude
* Strong on double entry, accruals, prepayment and journals
If interested, please email with a copy of your CV.