City of London, London
£30000 - £32000 per annum
over 1 year ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a relationship fundraiser to join this international development charity. The postholder will be responsible for supporting the development of strong relationships with a portfolio of donors across corporates, trusts and HNWIs.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Research, identify, cultivate and steward relationships with prospective major donors, corporates and trust
- Creating inspiring written communications including proposals and impact reports
- Proactively identify new prospects through liaison with the volunteer board
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of existing donors
- Make face-to-face asks
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing and developing a portfolio of donors
- Experience of meeting with donors face-to-face and making financial asks
- Outstanding communications skills with the ability to write high-quality proposals and presentations
- Excellent ability to prioritise workload, manage time, meet deadlines and to work under pressure
Closing Date: 29th August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.