£45000.00 - £46500.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
A well established and highly valuable mental health charity based in the heart of Surrey are actively seeking an experienced, bright and smart working Major Gifts Manager.
This pivotal role within the Fundraising Team here at this successful and very rewarding charity will ensure that the following duties are carried out effectively and accurately:
* To develop a major gift fundraising strategy, with a focus on increasing philanthropic income from high-net worth individuals, and to deliver the strategy through annual plans, clear targets and KPIs to measure progress
* To have overall responsibility for the Major Gifts income stream and for forecasting reports for submission to Executive Directors and the Board of Trustees
* To lead on a major fundraising appeals
* To work with the Appeal Board to raise funds for the Appeal
* To lead on an organisational strategy for generating a pipeline of high net worth individuals and major gift prospects
* To recruit, lead and manage an exceptional team of motivated, high-performing fundraisers
* To grow funds raised through the Benefactor giving programme
* To personally manage a portfolio of high-level donors to secure five, six and seven figure gifts and ensure their long-term commitment to the charity
* To ensure planned financial targets from major donors are met
* To ensure the team maintains accurate records of relationships with major donors on our database, and to ensure that due diligence is carried out where required, and that all gifts are appropriately agreed in writing including any details of recognition and payment schedules
* To oversee all relevant fundraising activities, including research and analysis of current and potential prospects, ensuring that activity is data protection compliant
* To use our solicitation systems to ensure that supporters are cultivated, stewarded, thanked and recognised as appropriate
* To assist the Director of Fundraising with planning and strategy, as needed.
* To play a lively and active role in the Fundraising team, liaising with other departments as appropriate, giving presentations to staff and taking part in training sessions
* To add value to the Fundraising team helping to grow income over the next five years
This role will suit a driven, articulate, capable and personable candidate keen to embrace and cultivate the Major Gifts Fundrasing for this worthy cause.
In return for your valuable work this charity offers a truly brilliant working environment with a strong team ethos and an excellent salary and benefits package to match.
If this role is of firm interest to you please submit your most up to date CV and contact details today to TPP Recruitment.