£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
5 months ago
The TPP Fundraising and Development team are supporting an Environmental charity based in East Anglia with the search for an Major Gifts Manager. The main purpose of this role will be to manage and develop a comprehensive programme of cultivation and stewardship activities for high value individuals. The post will report to the Head of Fundraising, and manages a small team of staff and volunteers.
Key responsibilities will be:
- development and management of a portfolio of donors and prospects - ensuring smooth running of major gift programme
- management of a research programme that identifies and helps to establish contact with new donors
- initiation, development and management of a planned programme of marketing and stewardship activities for individual giving
- ensuring a comprehensive relationship management programme is in place with existing and potential funders
- development of an Ambassador programme to support the development of and contact with new, high value donors
In order to be considered for this role, you will have proven experience of major gift fundraising, and a track record of having secured high value donations. You will have some experience of staff management, and a very good knowledge of the interrelationships between high value donors and other fundraising functions. As there is some travel throughout the region, it is essential that you hold a current driving license and that you are able to use your own vehicle for work purposes.
This is an urgent role and candidates will be considered on a rolling basis - if you are interested, please reply with an updated CV asap. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams on the TPP Fundraising and Development team for a confidential discussion.