£26.4k - 34.1k per year
over 3 years ago
National Children’s Charity - Major Gifts Fundraising Manger – North West (must have access to Manchester and Liverpool) – Maternity Cover (12 months) - £26,400 - £34,100 plus allowances – J51969EDR
Do you have a background in Major Gifts and are looking to join a dynamic team?
We have an exciting opportunity for Major Gift Fundraiser within the North West to join a well-known National Children Charity. This role will require to work as part of the Regional Major Donor team to focus upon donors and new prospects within the North West Region. You will manage relationships with key individual major donors, some of the wealthiest people in the country, and be responsible for generating new prospects and asking for substantial financial gifts. This is a role that you can get your teeth into, you must be excellent relationships manager and highly proactive. This charity touches the hearts of millions across the UK and is renowned for the work that they do. You must be willing to drive across the North West region (Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Lancashire and Cumbria) with access to Liverpool and Manchester
This is an exciting opportunity with someone with the following;
- Experience of building and managing effective fundraising relationships with high level individuals and/or organisations and securing major gifts, preferably through face to face interactions.
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with the ability to organise and plan own work particularly from a home office environment
- Sufficient knowledge of philanthropic motivations and current trends in major giving across the UK to be able to identify and exploit new opportunities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, identifying conflicting demands and establishing clear priorities in order to meet agreed objectives and income
- Proficiency in using Raisers Edge or a comparable fundraising CRM package
To discuss this role in more detail please call Ellen Drummond 0191 2299595.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference J51969EDR