£42000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Having worked with this charity for several years, we are now recruiting for them a new Major Donors Manager. This organisation provides incredible support to those less fortunate, all around the world. They are looking for someone who has previous experience within this are and hold a genuine passion and interest.
As part of your role, your key duties include (however not limited to):
- To provide excellent donor stewardship to existing supporters
- Contribute to the strategic development of the Trusts & Major Gifts team
- Manage a portfolio of Trusts and individual donors, building and maintaining long-term relationships with new and existing funders
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a trust of major donor/gifts role
- Proven track record of generating substantial income
- Ability to prioritise work
- Excellent communication skills
Closing Date: 8th January
If you are interested in this role of wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Waseema on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive, this isn't always possible.