£35k - 38k per year
over 3 years ago
A great opportunity to be part of a highly effective and collaborative team narrowing the educational attainment gap between rich and poor. This educational charity works with like-minded people and organisations towards a day where every child has the education they are entitled to.
They are looking for an energetic, goal-driven and proven fundraiser who is passionate about persuading major donors to help to change the lives of thousands of young people by supporting their work.
The Key duties will include:
- Identifying, researching and developing your own major donor portfolio.
- Conceiving and delivering unique and innovative events and strategies designed at cultivating high net worth prospects.
- Account managing existing supporters, including researching and writing evaluation reports and renewal proposals.
- Preparing innovative and compelling proposals and presentations and meeting the donors in person to deliver pitch and steward relationships.
- Working closely with the Head of Philanthropy to design, implement and deliver team-wide strategy, reporting, and processes to ensure the ambitious targets at met.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable experience of fundraising, particularly in a major donor context.
- Proven track record of securing substantial donations from individuals, or transferable experience in another fundraising team.
- Experience of writing fundraising proposals/reports and of expressing complex information in an accessible, compelling way.
- Experience of using fundraising management software, such as Salesforce.
- Good organisational qualities.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Emily on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com.
We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Free training for fundraisers provided!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute Of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP recruitment website: http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.