City of London, London
£32000 - £36000 per annum
4 months ago
We are working with great medium size youth charity who are going through a period of growth and are looking for a philanthropy manager.
Working with the deputy director of fundraising and a philanthropy team of 4 you will be responsible for £400K of income to contribute to the national fundraising target of 4.5 million.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To assist the deputy director in devising new initiatives and events for the philanthropy team.
* To successfully engage entrepreneurs, company founders and philanthropists
* Effectively steward and upsell existing funding partners
* Assist with planning of special events for HNWI.
The successful candidate will have:
* Success in acquiring donations of £30,000 to £100,000 or over from HNWI from warm and cold donors.
* Ideally experience in special event planning or working with committees to plan these events
* Fantastic stewardship skills
Benefits include: 25 days holiday plus bank holiday plus 3 days for Christmas and healthcare. For the right candidate a 4 day week could be considered.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.