£39k per year
over 3 years ago
This established and respected children and young people’s charity is recruiting for a Major Donor Development Manager to join its growing team during an exciting period of investment for the charity.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Lead on implementing fundraising strategy for major donors
- Refine and implement cultivation and solicitation plans with donors and potential donors, including managing a portfolio of major donors
- Work directly with senior management and high level volunteers to identify, brief and ask potential major donors
- Proactively ensure that agreed outcomes are achieved and that sufficient activity is undertaken to meet and exceed targets
- Influence senior stakeholders, volunteers and potential donors
- Maintain accurate records of interactions with donor and volunteers
- Work closely with the Prospect Researcher to continually replenish the prospect pipeline
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of major donor fundraising, or previous experience in a similar role cultivating and developing relationships with high net worth individuals
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience of high level volunteer management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Top level negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to work with high level volunteers
- Understanding of stewardship event management, focusing on small, private events
Closing date: 4th August 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.