£26k - 35k per year
about 3 years ago
Health Charity – Major Donor Manager – Liverpool - £26,000 - £35,000 – Reference J52230EDR
This much loved Liverpool based Charity is looking for a Major donor Manager to join their team at an exciting juncture in its development. Currently turning over £3 million this charity has big plans and after several hugely successful campaigns is aiming to increase this to £10 million over the next 4-5 years!
The Major Donor Manager will sit in the Corporate and Major Gifts team and will maximise philanthropic income primarily by securing major gifts (typically at 5 figure level) from individuals, particularly previous donors of the Charity, and other charitable sources. The Major Donor Manager will build, manage and renew the prospect portfolio with personal responsibility for active management of relationships with approved individuals to ensure successful delivery against both activity and financial goals.
This is such an exciting role and the Major Donor Manager will need to be able to hit the ground running. They will also need:
- Experience and a proven track record of working within a sales or customer-focused , delivery based environment
- Experience and proven track record of project management and delivering against stringent income targets
Ideally you will need:
- Experience of Major Donor Fundraising
- Experience in working within an NHS /public sector environment
- A proven track record of preparing, writing and presenting £10k+ funding proposals
To discuss this role in more detail please call Ellen Drummond on 0191 2299595
Closing date ASAP
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference J52230EDR