£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP are currently supporting a well-known health charity who are looking for a Major Donor Manager to join their continuously growing team!
As part of the management team your role will be responsible for taking the lead on major donor fundraising. Using your current fundraising experience, you will create a three-year Major Donor strategy, incorporating a capital campaign into this. An exciting time for the charity, they have a number of developments underway and this role will be helping to increase funds for this, as well as other areas within the organization.
Quite a new income stream for the charity, there is a great scope to make this role what you want and create a new Major Donor network of your own. Supported closely by the Head of Fundraising, a Database Manager, Head of Capital Appeal and the Trusts Manager, you will work very collaboratively and be supported throughout the process of developing this income stream!
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of building new relationships with high net worth individuals
- Confidence in forming effective fundraising strategies with a focus on major donors
- Good understanding of capital campaigns
- Great communication skills and ability to work with others
- Self-starter attitude and passion to work closely with beneficiaries
How to Apply:
Closing date - 5th February 2019
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Rhiannon on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org