£38000.00 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A high-profile environmental charity is currently looking for Major Donor Manager to start at their London office as part of their Major Partnerships team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking a lead on the strategic direction of the existing major donor programme.
- Leading on the strategic direction and delivery of a new high value donor programme, cultivating and stewarding existing donors who will act as a pipeline to the major donor programme.
- Managing a portfolio of key relationships (high value / major donors).
- Work with the Stewardship and Events Officer and other colleagues to plan one-off, yearly and longer-term activities / communications, feeding into a cultivation and stewardship calendar.
- Line-manage an experienced Major Partnerships Officer.
- Take responsibility for total income of over £600,000 from major / high value donors.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
We would appreciate applications for this role to be submitted prior to 5th May 2018.