£34000 - £37000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This well respected health charity is recruiting for a Major Donor Manager. This role focuses specifically on overseeing the development and cultivation of major donor prospects. The position will be a great opportunity for an individual with a strong record of implementing and developing existing major gift programmes, to join this organisation at an exciting time.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing relationships with HNWIs ensuring they are stewarded properly and deliver sustainable income for the charity
- To build relationships with prospective major donors to secure minimum five-figure gifts
- Lead and implement existing strategy for corporate support and partnerships
- To work with the Events Manager to deliver major donor cultivation and stewardship events
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong track record of managing major donors and securing gifts of £10,000
- Considerable experience in relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Closing Date: 3rd October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.