£38000 - £42500 per annum
9 months ago
Are you a successful, innovative Major Donor Fundraiser with management experience? TPP are working with a fantastic national Human Rights charity to recruit for a Major Donor Manager into their central London offices. Reporting to the Head of Fundraising this role will be responsible for devising and implementing the Major Donor strategy while managing a Major Donor Officer.
Key Duties for this position will include:
* Develop the growing portfolio of Major Donors while maintaining the charities longstanding relationships.
* Prepare innovative and relevant proposals and deliver successful tailored stewardship plans.
* Cross sell with other incomes of fundraising. Including supporting the Individual Giving Team with appeals to mid-level donors.
* Manage line report, ensuring they are motivated coached and supported in their objectives.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
* Exceptional track record of achieving financial targets from high value individuals.
* Experience in planning and delivering successful cultivation events that have generated new relationships.
* Experience in supervising/team leading/management.
Closing Date: 13th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV . We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.