£40k - £50k
over 2 years ago
If you are an ambitious and dynamic major donor fundraiser we have an exciting role where you will be able to design your own major giving strategy. You will be working closely with the CEO and trustees at this charity to utilise their networks and grow the major giving income for this organisation which supports millions of working people across the UK.
This charity is incredibly flexible in their approach to working and you are able to work from any of their offices across the UK including London, Glasgow and Derby or you can work from home.
Initially this role will have no direct reports however there is a plan in place to hire a prospect researcher to assist with your portfolio.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Manage the major donor relationships including research, cultivation and recruitment
- Produce and manage a major donor strategy, utilising your excellent experience
- Form and maintain close working relationships with all stakeholders including the Board of Trustees, donors, staff and volunteers
- Develop and implement solicitation and stewardship plans for a portfolio of donors and prospects
- Reporting against income and expenditure budgets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of major gift fundraising in the not-for-profit sector
- A working knowledge of the principles of major gift fundraising including research, solicitation and stewardship
- Performance driven, a dynamic and motivated approach to working
- Exceptional listening skills and an inspiring and engaging communication style
Closing Date: 29th August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please get in touch with Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising.