£33k - 38k per year
over 2 years ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s oldest and most respected military charities as a Major Donor Fundraiser. You will have proven fundraising experience and be responsible for researching and stewarding high values donors to ensure their long-term support. This is a new role within the charity and a great opportunity to create and develop a major donor programme.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Develop and implement Major Gift Fundraising strategy and programmes to engage high net worth individuals
- Identify new prospects with capacity and propensity to donate at a high level
-Cooperate with Charitable Trusts and Corporate Team to identify individuals with links to corporate supporters
-Develop relationships with High Net Worth Individuals already supporting the charity
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience developing a mixed portfolio of donors, ensuring the highest propensity of giving
- Experience securing significant donations from individuals
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to present confidently
Closing Date: Wednesday 1st July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 02071 986 040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.