£22000 - £24000 per annum
6 months ago
We are currently working with this amazing health charity who have seen significant growth in income across the last couple of years. They are searching for someone with drive and ambition to join their team to develop their relationships with major donors and assist with events.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Support on the delivery of large scale fundraising events
- Develop and maintain relationships with all our major donors
- Respond to relevant enquiries and communicate professionally with supporters by telephone, in writing and in person
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Attention to detail and meticulous organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Closing Date: 25th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.