£42k - 45k per year
over 2 years ago
This high performing team is searching for an experienced and supportive manager to lead them during a period of maternity leave. The team is on track to achieve their financial targets, they are ambitious and dynamic and as such need a confident and established leader.
You will be working three days a week which will give you great flexibility and a good work/life balance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of six people to deliver against income targets, inspiring and leading them
- Provide strategic oversight to the account management of existing high level trust and
major donor relationships
- Monitor and report on fundraising activity (income and expenditure) to the Senior Management Team
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong track record in delivering fundraising strategies
- Experience of identifying and cultivating major relationships
- Ability to organise and motivate teams to deliver against targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and encourage this in others
Closing Date: 16th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.