Up to £12.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
over 3 years ago
My client, an international environmental charity, are looking for a Major Donor and Events Assistant to support the Major Donor fundraising function, providing administrative, event and project support to the team.
- Serve as primary point of contact to Major Donors for events and to act as venue liaison, where appropriate.
- Support the Major Partnerships Officer to maintain donor records on the supporter database, CARE.
- Coordinate and draft a mailing to be sent to a small segment of their Major Donor portfolio.
- Carry out research of prospective donors and guests attending events.
- Be responsible for the event management of a small lunch event for Major Donors in March, including the sourcing of a venue; sending out of invites; managing RSVPs; etc.
- Carry out ad hoc projects as they arise, for example, the update of the Major Donor page on the website.
The role is paying £12.50 per hour + Holiday Pay. Please apply today!