£32000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you a successful, innovative Major Donor Fundraiser with management experience? TPP are working with a fantastic Health charity to recruit for a Major Donor and Corporate Fundraising. Reporting to the Head of Fundraising this role will be responsible managing the charity's high value fundraising team covering corporates, trusts, foundations, institutional and high net worth activity.
Key Duties for this position will include:
- Lead and develop the portfolio of income streams, including corporate, institutional, statutory, trusts and foundations and high value individuals.
- Develop and deliver effective funding strategies across the sectors.
- Lead on development of high f=value funding applications.
- Develop business development pipeline.
- Line management of 2 Fundraisers.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
* Exceptional track record of achieving financial targets from high value individuals.
* Experience and ability in establishing good working relationships with a wide range of people from varying backgrounds.
* Experience in supervising/team leading/management.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alessandro on 0117 360 2200 or send your CV .