West End, London
Up to £29550 per annum
4 months ago
A well established Education organisaton are currently seeking to appoint a Maintenance Technician to join their Facilities team on site in West London on a 12 month FTC. This position requires someone with a background in maintenance and happy to role up their sleeves where needed. This position reports directly into the onsite Engineer and will oversea the general maintenance and facilities of 3 large buildings.
- Monitor and look after day to day running of the 3 buildings and estate.
- Painting and decorating, fixing minor maintenance issues within the building, and dealing with emergency situations where needed
- Ensuring building is safe and plant rooms are running properly ensuring there are no hazards
- Unclogging toilets and general plumbing maintenance
- General facilities support ensuring major issues/repairs are reported accordingly
- Work shift patterns including Saturdays and sometimes work overtime when required
The Maintenance Technician will ideally have plumbing experience or qualifications and able to work Saturdays. This role will require someone who is able to handle tough situations and communication is key. The Maintenance Technician will have worked within a similar role previously and able to manage and look after multiple building sites.
This fixed term contract role is to start as soon as possible. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.