£27,864.72 - 27,864.72 per year
over 3 years ago
Are you ready and looking for a Maintenance Assistant role?
Are you interested in working for a leading care home based in South East London?
If so an amazing opportunity has come up to work as a Maintenance Assistant for a leading care home.
Candidates applying for this role will be referenced prior to submitting the CV due to the nature of this role.
This is a Monday to Friday role but being flexible is very important.
Duties required for this role are:
- Carry out the monthly/annual checks as required by CQC
- Anti-Scald temperature check on residents radiators, towel rails, room sinks and showers
- Monthly functionality checks on bedrails
- Painting and decorating
- Preparing specifications and materials lists for all types of painting and wallpapering applications
- Providing advice on painting matters
Key skills required for this role are:
- Qualified in Painting and Decorating
- A broad range of general building maintenance experience
- Being flexible and responsive to the needs of the role
- Ability to undertake physical duties
- Able to participate in overtime and call-out arrangements
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.