West Midlands, England
Up to £15000.00 per annum + flexible working
about 1 month ago
Our client, a not for profit organisation that advocates socially inclusive and sustainable economy, have a fantastic new part time opportunity available to join them as their new Local Economy Programme Lead. Are you passionate about local economics and supporting communities to take on a stronger role in their local economies? Do you know the definition of Doughnut economics without googling it? Yes to these? Then get in touch and we can check your transferable skills to this post. This role offers flexible working and home working options.
Key responsibilities for the Local Economy Programme Lead:
* Multiple programme delivery and coordination
* Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on various projects
* Developing relationships with potential delivery partners
* Working with your team to maximise funding opportunities
* Designing, planning and implementing new programmes
* Community and volunteer engagement: workshops, community meet ups, seminars, etc
* Inputting on website content and social media/communications
* General adhoc administrative and facilities tasks
You will have some experience of working on projects around regeneration or economic or community development, whether in the public, private or third sector. If you are applying having recently completed a qualification, you will have spent an extended period on work in these areas. You may have lived in the West Midlands all your life or just moved here, or anything in between, but you'll be able to identify the different community interests. You'll be interested in new economics, community wealth building or inclusive prosperity. You'll know why labelling this "inclusive growth" can be a problem. You'll be interested in sustainable communities, and be able to work with colleagues on projects with a strong environmental theme. You will be able to lead projects and work with colleagues and board members to develop new projects broadly in line with aims and funding agreements.
To apply for this Local Economy Programme Lead vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74505DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.