£30497.00 - £37468.00 per annum
27 days ago
Keen to carry out progress reviews, with NO teaching?
Enjoy working from home?
Keen to work within Higher Education with a leading University with a great annual leave package?
What's not to love?
This role is fully remote, other than once a month in London (travel NOT funded). The role is full-time, permanent, paying £30,497 - £37,468pa
Purpose of role:
A leading University are seeking a talented Level 5+ Apprenticeships Assessor with proven Management skills and good apprenticeship experience, to assist the Apprenticeships Hub and meet/exceed ESFA and Ofsted regulations and requirements.
You will be responsible for the assessment and feedback of evidence submitted on the Apprenticeship programs, including preparation for End-point Assessment process. Supporting the Apprenticeships Team with completion of monthly progress reports, updating and marking of the LMS, and ensuring learners are compliant with ESFA and OFSTED regulations
Key duties include:
- Ensure learner experience, satisfaction and achievement is monitored and tracked effectively and monitored on all systems used by the University
- Ensure compliance with funding rules and awarding organisations.
- Ensure data management systems are fully utilised, accurate and up to date
- Make recommendations for qualifications development and, where necessary to ensure the university continues to meet the needs of its customers.
- Attend meetings as required, including representing the university externally at, working groups etc. To provide a point of proactive and regular contact with professionals you train directly and their managers and learners mentors.
- To maintain an accurate and secure audit trail of all relevant communication and documentation.
- To assess submitted work, offer constructive feedback to learners and report on progress and findings.
- To ensure that evidence submitted on the E-portfolio is marked.
Key skills and experience required:
- Have a minimum assessor award such as TAQA, V1, D32/33 or equivalent
- Experience of working in apprenticeships in L5 management standards (new and old standards)
- Experience in conducting reviews at the given frequency involving both Learner and Employer
- Good organisational skills and ability to plan, prioritise work independently
- Ability to communicate with a range of Learners, staff and Employers
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and problem solving, but to exercise sound judgment and escalate appropriate issues that present a risk.
- Excellent personal and professional presentation
- NO teaching, all focus is on progress reviews
- One day a month in the office (London) otherwise fully remote working
- Generous Annual Leave is 30 days, plus 8 statutory and 4 additional days during the Christmas holiday period.
- Automatic entry into the London Pension Fund with the option to opt out.
- Joining a leading University who are leaders in what they do, liaising with some of the best professionals in the world
- Great, supportive, experienced team who work collaboratively
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this great opportunity, please submit your CV today.
Closing date is Sunday 31st July 2022 but please apply today with just your CV.
Interviews will take place on the 10th and 11th August 2022
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.