£21,590 - 25,400 per year
over 3 years ago
A regulatory body based in West London are seeking a Legal Administrator to provide proactive administrative support to members of the Fitness to Practice team.
This is a fixed term contract for 7 months.
Main duties for the Legal Administrator:
- Provide effective administrative support through file and record maintenance
- Ensure the team database is maintained and updated accurately
- Collate performance related data and information; contributing to report delivery
- Create and distribute purchase orders
- Undertake relevant project work as necessary
Essential criteria for the Legal Administrator:
- Educated to A level or equivalent level
- Experience maintaining legal files and database records
- Experience in invoicing processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with a can do attitude
To apply for this Legal Administrator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53992SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.