Are you passionate about creating meaningful connections and ensuring the well-being of animals?
I am working with a leading animal charity as they look to recruit a new Legacy Relationship Manager to join their already successful Legacy team in building and maintaining vital relationships with their supporters. Over 50% of their animal welfare initiatives are paid for by individuals leaving them gifts in their Wills. This role is crucial in securing this crucial income and expanding their legacy fundraising programme further.
Job title: Legacy Relationship Manager
Salary: £39,000 to £46,000
Hybrid working model: Blend of home-based and one day in their West Sussex office
Easy access from London with a main line train stations across the road from the offices
As a Legacy Relationship Manager, you will:
- Lead the development and implementation of a one-to-one legacy supporter relationship management approach.
- Collaborate with Legacy Marketing Managers to ensure clear principles and processes are in place, segmenting supporters effectively.
- Establish a joint relationship management approach across fundraising teams, fostering collaboration with Philanthropy Donors.
- Work with Philanthropy teams to integrate legacy "asks" into donor recruitment and development strategies.
- Build relationships with family members and executors of supporters who have left legacy gifts, exploring untapped potential.
- Lead a legacy supporter events programme, collaborating across fundraising to broaden supporter engagement.
- Manage the Legacy Marketing Assistant, providing guidance for bespoke supporter correspondence.
They are looking for someone with:
- Relevant Legacy marketing/supporter relationship management experience.
- Proven relationship marketing experience, preferably in a charity environment.
- Excellent communication skills, fostering strong relationships with supporters.
- Proven line management experience.
- Great stakeholder management skills, capable of handling difficult conversations professionally and empathetically.
- Experience in running direct marketing programmes and campaigns.
- Strong analysis and evaluation skills, showcasing the impact of activities and programmes of work.
If you are passionate about animal welfare, adept at relationship management, and keen to contribute to a legacy-focused strategy, apply now.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.