Up to £30315.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
9 months ago
We are working with an animal welfare charity who are looking for a Legacy Officer on a 12 month contract. As Legacy Officer you will support the Legacy Manager and the Senior Legacy Officer to promote legacy awareness and good relations internally and with stakeholders externally.
- Administer a case-load of residuary and pecuniary cases.
- Liaise with other charities and legal, financial and property professionals where necessary.
- Assist with the production of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Maintain an effective review system for all legacy files, identifying successes and areas for improvement.
Their ideal candidate will
- Experience of probate work in relation to charities.
- Member of ILM or equivalent body.
- Up to date knowledge of charity law.
- Experience of providing high quality administrative support.