£30000 - £34000 per annum
over 1 year ago
This is a great opportunity to join this leading charity as a Legacy Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for all elements of legacy giving, including planning and engagement.
This organisation offer a flexible working environment and pride themselves on their dynamic and creative culture.
You will be responsible for:
- To oversee the development and implementation of the legacy strategy across multiple channels
- Expand our current legacy giving portfolio to offer our supporters a wider range of opportunities to support our work
- Manage (with support) day-to-day legacy administration and pipeline, including more complex estates where liaison with other charitable beneficiaries and executors is required
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of direct marketing to individuals or legacy experience
- Experience of working in a fundraising environment
- Experience of writing, editing and proofing copy
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Closing date for applications: 29th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.