£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs largest disability charities as a Legacy Marketing Officer. The post holder will be responsible for promoting the growth of legacy and stewarding potential donors.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Engage with committed legacy pledgers and encourage an ongoing dialogue through appropriate ongoing information sharing and communication
- Respond to legacy enquiries and acknowledge gifts in a timely manner
- Increasing the number of legacy conversations and securing new prospects
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of marketing to individuals including direct mail and telephone marketing
- Experience of working with external agencies
- Understanding of the use and potential of relational marketing databases
Closing date for applications: 25th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV . We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.