£35650.00 - £42000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
TPP are proud to be collaborating with a well-known health charity who are looking for a Legacy Marketing Manager to join their team!
Joining the individual giving team your role will be responsible for leading their legacy fundraising strategy. Achieving their legacy target of £2.3million last year, this role will continue to develop their current supporter care and use direct marketing skills to build new relationships. A newly created role, this position offers the opportunity to really make it your own and take a very strategic stance on legacy fundraising.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of planning and managing Direct Marketing campaigns
- Confidence in retaining supporters
- Ability to work with new donor audiences and form long lasting relationships
- Great communication skills with internal and external stakeholders, including agencies and other organisations
- Proactive approach to fundraising
How to Apply:
Closing date - 31st January 2019
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Rhiannon on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org