£39,099 to £40,282
almost 3 years ago
This leading international aid organisation is recruiting for a Legacy Marketing Manager to join its successful fundraising team. Working within the Supporter Development team you will be responsible for developing and delivering a legacy strategy for the next five years, increasing income and raising the profile of legacies as a key way to support.
Key duties within the role will include:
- Work closely with senior colleagues to develop strategy and ensure that effective processes in place for recording information and planning supporter care
- Develop direct marketing campaigns for existing supporters to promote legacies, working alongside colleagues to plan schedule for contact
- Work with colleagues in the Communications team to ensure that legacies are promoted through various channels
- Provide regular reports on income and activity, as well as analysis on the progress of pledges
- Work to develop longer term income forecasts for legacies
- Recruit and line manage a Legacy Marketing Officer including setting objectives and day to day management
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of developing legacy marketing strategies in a charity environment
- Extensive direct marketing experience in a charity context
- Experience of developing a legacy case for support
- Experience of assessing copy and design of direct marketing campaigns
- Experience of budgeting and planning
Closing date: 26th May
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.