£33k - 37k per year
about 3 years ago
This is a great opportunity for a strategic DM or Legacy Fundraiser to join a well-loved UK brand on a full or part time basis to manage the Legacy and In-Mem income stream which is responsible for generating £8 million each year which accounts for 70% of the charity's income. The Head of Fundraising is really supportive and will allow you the space to structure the programme how you think best.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Produce strategic plans to increase the number of legacies received by the organisation including events
- Analysing the relationship marketing database in order to maximise the potential of the donor base
- Manage the relationships with external agencies
- Preparing, monitoring and managing expenditure budgets relating to legacy marketing activity
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working with external agencies
- Experience of involvement in the preparation of strategic plans and budgets
- Innovative and dynamic person who is eager to make their mark in a new charity
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.