£36,000 to £42,000
over 3 years ago
This UK homelessness charity with high profile support and a growing fundraising team, is recruiting for a Legacy Manager to set up and manage its legacy fundraising programme and income stream. Working with a talented and supportive team this is an outstanding opportunity for someone with previous legacy marketing experience to grow legacy and in memory activity.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Develop the legacy strategy and manage its effective implementation, within budget and to agreed timescales
- Develop and implement campaigns to recruit and retain legacy supporters using direct mail, face-to-face, press, telephone, digital and other media
- Oversee all legacy direct marketing activity to legacy pledgers and prospects
- Manage events for legacy groups and represent the charity at events
- Manage relationships with solicitors and related registers to ensure that the charity is considered when potential donors are creating their will
- Identify and consult with internal stakeholders to develop increased ownership and awareness of the importance of legacies throughout the organisation
- Create an annual plan and budget for legacy marketing, set and agree targets and reforecast as required
- Monitor, control and report on income and expenditure in relation to agreed budgets
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant previous experience in direct marketing, particularly in relation to developing and maximising legacy income
- Substantial experience of creating and delivering legacy and in memory programmes
- Experience of designing and preparing management reports
- Experience of working on strategic plans and of managing external agencies and suppliers
- The ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences, both internally and externally
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.