£37000 - £40000 per annum
10 months ago
This is a great opportunity to join this leading homelessness charity as a Legacy Manager for a 12 month contract. The post holder will lead on developing and implementing the strategy for this area of work. This is an exciting time to join as there are a lot of positive changes taking place.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Building and stewarding a strong pipeline of future prospects and maintaining relationships with existing pledgers
- Identifying new markets for legacy promotion and to devise and implement marketing campaigns
- Manage the relationships with external agencies and internal teams to raise the profile of legacy
- Preparing, monitoring and managing expenditure budgets relating to legacy marketing activity
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of marketing to individuals through various channels
- Experience of involvement in the preparation of strategic plans, budgets and reports
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
Closing date for applications: 31st October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.