£28k per year
about 3 years ago
A leading international Christian health charity is seeking a Legacy Fundraiser to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity and offers the candidate the opportunity to make international field trips once a year to see how the funding raised is used. The role is based in Peterborough and is a full time permanent role, offering a very competitive salary.
- To develop and grow the pipeline of legacy prospects
- Maintain and grow relationships with supporters
- Organise up to 3 Legacy events throughout the year
- Manage and maintain outside contractors, providing a legacy administration service
- Produce reports on a monthly basis
- Maintain the CRM database
- Write articles for news letter
- 2 years' experience within the legacy / major fundraising or a similar sales related role
- A proactive self-starter, ability to work to tight deadlines and use own initiative
- Ability to analysis data from CRM database
- Excellent communication skills, confident on the telephone and public speaking
- Highly personable with sensitivity and excellent relationship building skills.
- There is an occupational requirement for this role for a practicing Christian. As the job holder is required to undertake biblical research, to locate biblical scriptures for use within material and presentations.
If you would like further information about this role, please contact Sally at TPP on 02071986040
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recrtuiment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.