£31000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
This hospice is currently recruiting for a Legacy and In-Memory Manager to help drive growth from legacy income. This position is with a leading cancer charity and the postholder would be joining at an exciting time in their strategy.
- To lead and manage the implementation of a legacy stewardship, planning and evaluating a range of legacy marketing activities
- To work closely with supporters, encouraging their IMO fundraising and providing tailored stewardship
- To set, monitor and reforecast income and expenditure budgets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of direct marketing to individuals ideally within a legacy, in-memory or community setting
- Up-to-date knowledge of legislation, regulation and practice governing legacies
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Closing date for applications: 29th August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.