£32k - 38k per year
over 2 years ago
This is a great opportunity for a strategic DM or Legacy Fundraiser to join a well-loved UK brand on a full or part time basis to manage the Legacy and In-Mem income stream which is responsible for generating £8 million each year, which accounts for 70% of the charity's income.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Implement and revise the legacy strategy
- Develop an In Memoriam programme using online and offline methods to ensure this source of income is maximised
- Develop a communication programme for legacy pledgers, legacy enquirers and intenders
- With the Legacy Administration Manager produce robust legacy income forecasts
- Organise a number of events each year aimed at promoting legacy giving
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven legacy marketing and/or direct marketing experience
- Experience of involvement in the preparation of strategic plans and budgets
- Able to manage and prioritise own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Closing date: 26th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment’s website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.