Up to £35220.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
4 months ago
We are working with a membership body who work for community organisations across London.
They are currently recruiting for a Learning Manager - Monitoring and Evaluation who can contribute to how they approach research, evaluation and use of data to inform decisions.
As Learning Manager you will be responsible for carrying out research and analysis to inform their work and act as an internal advisor for other teams within the organisation.
Your main duties will include
- Support the design, coordination and commissioning of research undertaken by other teams.
- Support other teams internally to use external evidence in programme design.
- Develop outcome and evaluation frameworks.
- Analyse evaluation data (qualitative and quantitative) and support internal teams to build confidence in carrying out data analysis.
- Collate and analyse data for the annual report.
Their ideal candidate will
- Have demonstrable experience of developing and implementing outcome evaluation frameworks.
- Experience in planning, designing and undertaking research and using Excel to analyse data.
- Experience of facilitating workshops and developing training material.