£37k - 40k per year
OS Perm Team
almost 3 years ago
Short description of role
An established disability charity based in London are seeking an experienced Learning, Impact and Quality Manager to join their International Development team. The successful candidate will report into the Global Head of Influencing, Impact and Learning.
Main duties for the Learning, Impact and Quality Manager:
- Programme measurement in relation to impact.
- Analysing effectiveness of programmes through learning developement.
- Manage existing compliance systems.
- Utilising findings to implement programme change and effectiveness.
- Report work and Internal tool integration.
Essential criteria for the Learning, Impact and Quality Manager:
- Proven Monitoring and Evaluation experience with international development programmes.
- Key stakeholder engagement experience.
- Team management and on-site programme management experience.
- Excellent data management ability.
- Highly analytical with strong communication skills.