Up to £36500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a Learning & Organisational Consultant with a passion for working in the non-profit sector? Would you like to be part of a famous national animal charity offering hybrid working?
I am working in partnership with an exciting and prestigious charity on a 2-year Learning & Organisational Development Consultant fixed term contract. The animal welfare charity who was founded over 150 years old has helped over three million vulnerable animals across the South-East of England.
Their Head Office is situated in South-West London, and they currently have around 500 staff and 1000 volunteers. The organisation is currently working on a hybrid basis with the post holder working up to 3-days per week from home.
This Learning & Organisational Development Consultant job is paying £36,500 per annum. The charity is going through an exciting time of change, and you will be part of a small but well-respected Learning & Organisational Development team.
The main responsibilities include:
- Being an integral part of the L&OD Team, taking a lead role in the delivery of a wide range of projects within the L&OD portfolio.
- Working collaboratively with L&OD and HR colleagues, key stakeholders and subject matter experts to research, design & deliver L&OD products and interventions that support achievement of the L&OD Vision.
- Designing and delivery of new L&OD products or programmes including digital learning interventions, the design and facilitation of workshops to a wide range of groups.
- Using your experience of organisational and workforce learning and collaborative approach to help identify and resolve business issues and support colleagues.
- Helping to build a culture of continuous learning and improvement and always act as a role model by demonstrating the right values.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to use their expertise in workforce and organisational development along with their knowledge of change. The post holder will be a great collaborator and influencer and will have the ability to work with a range of stakeholders to manage & deliver complex projects.
The charity offers a number of excellent benefits along with a salary of £36,500 per annum. If you would like to learn more about this important L&OD position, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.