£50k per year
about 3 years ago
This large not for profit are recruiting an experienced Learning and Development Delivery Manager to support the Head of L&D to deliver their strategy through the implementation of operational milestones.
Although the 5 year L&D strategy is in place, it's essential that you have the ability to translate this to the wider organisation.
You will be responsible for -
- Setting out and leading the implementation of our five-year strategic L&D delivery plan.
- Leading a team of five staff to deliver a preventative and future focussed service offering an innovative approach to learning
Essential Criteria for the Learning & Development Delivery Manager includes:
- Strong understanding and experience of translating and implementing a L&D strategy in to an operational work plan
- Experience delivering a programme that builds resilience, engagement and develops talent.
- A great understanding of project and programme lifecycles, with project and change management experience.
If you are interested in applying for the Learning and Development Delivery Manager please email our HR & Specialist Support team quoting the reference number Ref: 54718SBR. Or, for an informal chat regarding the vacancy, call Sean Brinkley, HR Consultant on 0207 198 6020.