East London, London
£37000.00 - £47000 per annum
about 3 years ago
TPP are working with a leading health charity based in East London who are seeking an experienced L&D Business Partner to join their team on a 3-6 month FTC.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, you will be responsible for up-skilling staff, planning next years L&D and apprenticeship schemes and creating their induction programme.
- Undertake learning needs assessment in partnership with service leads both internally and externally
- Develop innovative and bespoke training solutions that involve a range of contemporary models such as action learning, reflective practice alongside formal training
- Delivering all elements of management training including performance management
- Liaise and negotiate with service leads and individuals to identify education and development needs
- Ability to search, critically appraise and utilise research to ensure all education and training is underpinned by evidence and to support evidence based practice across the workforce
- Undertake comprehensive service evaluations including analyse, interpret and present complex data for a variety of audiences
- Experience of working at a leadership level in an Education or training environment
- Experience of workforce development and future planning
- Experience of undertaking comprehensive learning needs assessments and devising and implementing training programmes at organisational, and/or local level to meet these
- Experience of delivering training courses
- Experiencing of managing programmes of Education and achieving staff engagement and compliance
- Evidence of developing and delivering strategic programmes of work at an organisational level
Please apply for this role if you are available to start at short notice and have the right to work in the UK.