West End, London
£42000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Do you have experience of developing on the Sitecore platform and would like the opportunity to cement that experience and take more responsibilities for a Sitecore based site? Do you have strong team working and mentoring skills and would like to take on the responsibility of leading the team?
If so, an amazing opportunity has come up to work for one of the most prestigious fellowship organisation based in the heart of West End. This is a newly created role managing a team of two. Reporting directly to the Head of IT, you will play a lead role in mentoring and developing a team of two web developers.
Having strong Sitecore development skills is a must for this role. With Employer contribution of upto 12% pension, excellent flexible working hours and highly subsidized lunch in their beautiful premises, this is a great opportunity for you to join this forward-thinking organization.
This is a permanent full-time role, offering a salary between £42,000 - £50,000 per annum based on experience and knowledge.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- To provide the technical lead in developing all aspects of the Sitecore based web site.
- To provide direction, mentoring and management of two Web Developers
- Work very closely with the Head of IT and the Application Support team to develop API and coding within the Microsoft development stack
- To work with the Application support team, data base manager and Head of IT to integrate the CRM into the main web site.
- To introduce Agile project methodologies across all web development projects.
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and knowledge:
- Experience with Sitecore development
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Advanced knowledge of SQL programming
- Advanced knowledge and experience of C# and ASP.net
- MSDN certification is desirable
If you are interested in this role, apply immediately with a copy of your CV.