£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
11 months ago
A leading Professional Development Body who develop world class leaders, teachers and trainers in the Further Education Sector are recruiting for a Lead CPD Trainer. The role will be home based, with considerable travel across England. The position will be appointed on a full time, permanent basis.
As the Lead CPD Trainer, you will be responsible for leading a team of 9 regionally based CPD trainers. You will design training alongside the team, and will design and implement a train the trainer model to ensure high quality delivery of CPD programmes.
Reporting to the Director of Delivery, you will be tasked with developing a culture of continuous improvement and learning within the organisations delivery, training provision and workforce development initiatives.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to demonstrate skills, understanding and abilities in the following areas;
* Knowledge and experience of Train the Trainer models.
* Understanding of how learning and development needs are identified, and appropriate solutions are planned, delivered and evaluated for effectiveness.
* Understanding the major changes in learning practice in recent years towards a more blended approach involving a range of digitally enabled and personally accessible learning resources.
* Excellent presentation skills, including being comfortable and engaging live on camera.
* Strong relationship development skills, with the ability to build strong partnerships with a range of key stakeholders.
* It would be advantageous if you have a CIPD qualification.
If you are an exceptionally engaging candidate with the required experience, please show your interest in this role as soon as possible.
Closing date: 18th March 9am (for CV with cover letter to be submitted)
Please send an initial CV before this date so we have time to discuss the organisation and role.
To show your interest, please initially send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number J73449DT