£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
A leading Professional Development Body who develop world class leaders, teachers and trainers in the Further Education Sector are recruiting for a Lead CPD Trainer. The role will be home based, with considerable travel across England. The position will be appointed on a full time, permanent basis.
As the Lead CPD Trainer, you will train and lead a team of CPD Trainers to provide high quality training and implement a train the trainer model with delivery partners.
This organisation will be delivering a wide range of CPD programmes to staff in FE colleges and providers who will be delivering the T-Levels which will be rolled out over the next 3 years. The CPD content is developed by an internal Design Team and will be delivered by external partners. The CPD is aimed at improving pedagogy skills and supporting leaders and managers.
As the Lead CPD Trainer, it will be your role to lead the training of the people in the external partner organisation in order to deliver CPD training effectively and to a high standard.
You will use your significant management experience of remote workers at a national level, to encourage and develop a cohesive team culture across the organisation.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to demonstrate skills, understanding and abilities in the following areas;
* Have a teaching qualification
* Significant management experience and the ability to encourage and develop a team culture
* Knowledge and experience of Train the Trainer models.
* Excellent strategic, visionary and analytical thinking skills, with the ability to assess, plan implement and evaluate own and other's training needs.
* Evidence of an understanding of how learning and development needs are identified, and appropriate solutions are planned, delivered and evaluated for effectiveness
* An understanding of the major changes in learning practice in recent years
* Have excellent presentation skills, including being comfortable and engaging live on camera.
* Have a strong relationship development skills, with the ability to build strong partnerships with a range of key stakeholders.
If you are an exceptionally engaging candidate with the required experience, please show your interest in this role as soon as possible.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a supporting statement that is no longer than 2 pages which address how you meet the job criteria.
Closing date: Friday 26th June 9am